Our Head of Dottie Tots Nursery Schools
My passion for teaching began when I was a child and I have early memories about wanting to be teacher.
Since then, I have been busy making my dreams become a reality. After graduating at the University of Chichester in 2006, I have applied my knowledge and skills within a range of early years settings including the classroom, Dottie Tots childminding and setting up two new village nursery schools. I am a passionate and dedicated to providing exceptional environments for all children. I consistently drive for the highest standards which underpin my early years practice and the culture within Dottie Tots Nursery Schools' today.
• Director and Qualified Early Years Teacher
• BA (Hons) Primary Education and Teaching
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
• Paediatric First Aid & Anaphylaxis Training
• Food Hygiene & Safety Level 2
• EduCare – Full Module Training